WATERCOLOR WEDDING INVITATIONS
A FLORAL-INSPIRED COLLABORATION WITH BLUSH AND BLOOM
Using florals as the jumping off point for your wedding vibe, these six unique designs are inspired by lush blooms, simple greens and pops of colour. Each set comes with just what you need – an invite, RSVP card, and table number.
WHAT IS INCLUDED
- Choose from 6 designs to suit your style
- Custom hand-lettering and all type tailored just for you
- Starting at 25 pieces, perfect for micro weddings
- Quality art watercolour texture paper .35mm thick
- Choose from:
- Invitation only
- Full suite: Invitation, RSVP card, and table numbers
WHY DID WE MAKE THIS
- Advice from past couples has been simple – use florals as the jumping off point when deciding on what you want to your wedding look and feel like. It’s the easiest way to pull off the design for your wedding.
- Small details, like custom table numbers, are often overlooked and can play a big part in bringing together your whole wedding look (your photos will thank you!).
MEET THE MAKERS
Becky from Blush and Bloom eats, sleeps and dreams in a world of flowers. With over 19 years in the industry, flowers is what she knows.
Michelle from Annette Street Press picked up a paint brush in 2015 and hasn’t been able to put it down since. Now designing custom invitations, prints, patterns and more.
CUSTOM WEDDING INVITATIONS
Interested in something tailor made for you? I’d love to work with you to bring your vision to life.